Add Custom Paper Size
To define a new page size (form), follow these steps:
- Click the Start menu, then Control Panel, and finally View devices and printers.
- Click a printer in the list (e.g. docPrint), then click Print server properties.
- In the dialog box that appears, check the box for Create a new form.
- Give the new page size a unique and descriptive Form name, such as ‘24×36′ or ‘Custom A size’.
- Select Metric or English units as required.
- Define the page size with the long dimension as the width and the short dimension as the height.
- Click the Save Form button.
- Click the OK button when finished.
rianto utomo bole nyontek dari http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/create-a-custom-paper-size.htm